- Are you struggling to find your website on Google?
- Are some of your pages missing from Search Results?
- Are pages you want hidden showing up?
- Is the wrong domain displaying or are multiple domain names listing?
- Is the search snippet badly written or truncated?
- Are you worried that no one is clicking on your site pages?
- Do you click on your listing and it goes to another website?
- Have you launched a new website and your rankings have dropped?
- Are you getting an error code saying your website is not safe?
- Do you have multiple domain names pointing to your website?
There are many variables that could cause your site to display incorrectly, perform badly or not display at all in Google Search Engine Results. Our SEO Audit will manually evaluate your search engine rankings, provide a personalised diagnosis and supply a detailed report and checklist so you know exactly what needs to be fixed.
SEO Audit Report Topics -
Examines how your pages display in Google Search and looks for errors in your Listings
Reviews Search Console & Webmaster Tools
Inspects Page Snippets, Rich Snippets & Open Graph
Checks Site visibility, 404 errors, blocked resources, robots.txt & sitemap html
Examines file and folder structure, linking, file names
Monitors site freshness & link building efforts
Locates duplicate content issues internally & externally
Identifies Site speed problems, touch point sizes, image compression & server load speed
Evaluates Domain Name setup & forwards
Assesses Keyword targeting & density check
Makes Google Map category suggestions
Assess Google Analytics account setup